- To encourage second generation South Asian children and youth, living in North America, to appreciate and persue Indian performing arts, such as vocal and instrumental music, dance and drama and other artistic endeavours of the South Asian heritage;
- To offer special encouragement, through certificates and awards, to young artists talents to perform at the TSS festivals;
- To encourage North American Community, in particular the corporate and professional sectors, in achieving closeness through networking, promoting Indian cultural events and taking initiatives support projects that are beneficial to Indian community;
- To implement the above activities on a non-profit basis and dedicate the surplus proceeds to the development/charitable projects;
- To consider and implement any other activities that would be akin to the purpose outlined above.